GSM alarm new wireless home security burglar alarm and fire detection hybrid wired wireless alarm system
- Mobile Link: https://www.vedardalarm.com/stiv-brand-gsm-alarm-systems-32-wireless-8-wired-zones-security-p-122
- Availability: in stock
- Brand: Focus
- Ean: 0782123753086
- Upc: 782123753086
- Mpn: ST-IV
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 kg
ST-IV Alarm Panel newest technology SMS and voice alarm
*1 Professional GSM & PSTN alarm panel (Model No. ST-IV) 433MHz or 868MHz(optional)
*1 Antenna built-in Magnetism Switch ( Model No. MD-210R)
*1 Indoor wireless PIR motion sensor pet immunity(Model No. MC-335R DMT)
*2 Intelligent 6 buttons wireless remote ( Model No. PB-403R)
*1 power adapter
*1 user's manual in English
10k resistors and screw etc. for installation.
ST-IV (GSM)Alarm Systems
Functions & features:
1. With voice indication all around the operation.
2. LCD screen indication.
3. Total 32 wirelesss zones: each zone enable to learn code automatically or enter code manually on the keypad.
4. Total 8 wired zones, connect resistor on wired zone terminal to achieve N/O or N/C alarm.
5. Enable enroll total 8 wireless remotes, 8 electronic switch, 1pc of wireless doorbell and unlimited for quantity of one way wireless siren.
6. Zone programmable: Alarm type and delay or instant alarm etc. setting can be modified.
7. Wireless detectors can be enrolled or deleted separately or simultaneously.
8. Six voice alarm receiving phone, two for CMS, four for private alarm receiving.
9. Clock & event list: built-in clock, can be set according to local time.
10. Status inspection function: Enable record and inquiry 120 alarm event message. Messages include alarm time and alarm type such as anti-tamper, detector alarm, tel-line off,arm, disarm, system setting, battery low voltage. Alarm zone number and type can be inquired.
11. Password operation: Administrator password is for systems setting such as adding or deleting detector, zone type change etc. User password is to make common operation such as arm, disarm, remote controlling. Both passwords can be modified.
12. User code can be set as 4, 6 or 8 digits according to quantity of users.
13. Alarm type auto identify: After alarm triggered, LCD screen on the panel will display alarm zone#, alarm type, alarm icon. When connect to CMS, panel will report details.
14. Compatible with CSM machine: Support contact ID. Report alarm to CMS, arm/disarm to CMS optional.
15. Remote control: Enable to remote control the system via telephone such as arm/disarm, listen to the spot, trigger siren, switch on/off electronic appliance etc.
16. Vandal-proof function: Wire between panel and detector cut off or telephone cut off will make alarm.
17. Tamper-resistant: Panel removing or open will make alarm.
18. Timing arm/disarm: Enable to set 4 group arm/disarm time.
19. Timing testing: Panel will send signal to CMS to test the panel on-line status at testing time.
20. Siren: The panel with built-in siren, it can also enroll extension wireless siren. Both can be settled on/off when alarming.
21. Electronic appliance control: Enable remote inquiry and control teh on/off status of electronic appliance. And also enable to switch on/off manually.
22. Wired/wireless zone real time monitoring: Active real time monitoring function, then if zone with trouble when doing arm/disarm operation, the panel will indicate zone fault.
23. With wireless repeater, the transmitting distance from wireless detector to panel can reach to 3~5km.
24. Wireless detector low battery warning: It will send signal to panel every one or two hour. Alarm panel will sound dee dee and LCD display low battery icon with zone number.The panel will also report to CMS and preset alarm receiving phone No.
25. Tel-line off and wireless transfer function: panel make alarm or under arm status, but find out that tel-line off, panel will send signal to preset neighbor panel and the neighbor panel report alarm instead.
26. Can enable the panel siren by pressing the emergency key on the panel or the remote controller.
27. GSM alarm function: GSM alarm report to user and alarm report to CMS in CID format. GSM & PSTN priority can be selected.
1.Communication protocol with CMS: Ademco Contact ID
2.Frequency: 433MHz or 868MHz for optional
3.Wireless signal receiving distance: 100-150m
4.Power Supply: 12V/2A (with GSM)
5.Built-in recharge battery power: 9.6V/1600mA
6.AUX max.output power for wired detectors: 12V/100mA
||2 weeks ago
||$102.50 (Fixed) US Dollars
||Ask seller for details.
||more than 1 month ago