HELLO ! ! REMEMBER; ALL TITLES THAT WERE LISTED ON THIS SIGHT, (INCLUDING THIS ONE) IN THE PAST, ARE STILL AVAILABLE. JUST CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION, AND OUR 20+ PAGE CATALOG.
ALSO: WATCH FOR NEW TITLES EVERY WEEK. WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF TITLES TO CHOOSE FROM.
The last thing Jesse Warner needs is another man in her life.
A single mom in Buffalo who works in her dad's bar, and has her hands full looking after her father, son and two brothers (one a deep thinker who refuses to speak, until he finds a reason to, but usually answers the phone ??; The other dreams up get-rich-quick schemes "Wanta buy a yard Gnome ??").
Jesse has no time for romance, that is, until a handsome Chilean (Diego) moves in next door. Complicating matters is her ex-husband, who walked out on her 7 years before, but is back to try and reinsert himself into the family. The only way she keeps her sanity is with the help of her two girlfriends at work, and sometimes, with them, that's a stretch !!
Christina Applegate as Jesse Warner
George Dzundza as John Warner Sr.
David DeLuise as Darren Warner
Eric Lloyd as "Little John" Warner
John Lehr as John Warner Jr.
Jennifer Milmore as Carrie
Liza Snyder as Linda
Bruno Campos as Diego Vasquez
Kevin Rahm as Dr. Danny Kozak
Darryl Theirse as Kurt
THIS 8 DVD SET INCLUDES ALL 42 - 30 MINUTE EPISODES
THE COMPLETE RUN OF THE SERIES - WITH NBC PROMOS__
GOOD AUDIO & VIDEO QUALITY !
1. 24 Sep 98 A Side of Chile
2. 1 Oct 98 Goober Up the Nose
3. 8 Oct 98 Bees Do It, Birds Do It, But Not in a Car
4. 15 Oct 98 Live Nude Girl
5. Nov 98 Boo ! He's Back
6. 5 Nov 98 The Methadone Clinic
7. 12 Nov 98 The Kiss
8. 19 Nov 98 The Cheese Ship
9. 10 Dec 98 Barko, the Holiest Dog in the World
10. 17 Dec 98 Boo ! He's Gone
11. 14 Jan 99 The Best Deal Possible
12. 21 Jan 99 The Mischievous Elf
13. 28 Jan 99 My Causal Friend's Wedding
14. 4 Feb 99 Hickory, Dickory, Death
15. 11 Feb 99 Crazy White Female
16. 18 Feb 99 Bar Remodel
17. 25 Feb 99 Touched by an Angel
18. 4 Mar 99 Cecil, the Angry Postman
19. 11 Mar 99 The Parent Trap
20. 18 Mar 99 Momma Was a Rollin Stone
21. 25 Mar 99 Finders Keepers
22. 1 Apr 99 I Do, I Think I Do 2nd
23. 23 Sep 99 Jesse's New Job
24. 30 Sep 99 Driving Miss Jesse
25. 7 Oct 99 Students Get Flu, Carrie at Zoo, Monkey Throw Poo
26. 14 Oct 99 Everything but the Grill
27. 21 Oct 99 Jesse vs. Kurt
28. 4 Nov 99 Jesse's Flat Tire
29. 2 Dec 99 A Woman's Prerogative: The Jesse Warner Story
30. 9 Dec 99 L'Eggo My Diego
31. 16 Dec 99 The Christmas Party
32. 23 Dec 99 Jesse as Nurse, Fills In: Diego Throws Ice at Children
33. 6 Jan 00 Kurt Slips, Niagara Falls
34. 13 Jan 00 Small Time Felon: The Jesse Warner Story, Part II
35. 20 Jan 00 The Rock
36. 3 Feb 00 Jesse Gives Birth
37. 10 Feb 00 My Boyfriend Went to Chile and All I Got Was This Lousy Moustache
38. 24 Feb 00 Jesse's Coat a Useful Crutch, Diego's Kitchen Not So Much
39. 2 Mar 00 The Dump
40. 16 Mar 00 Diego's First Sleepover
41. 25 May 00 First Blood
42. 25 May 00 My Best Friend's Wedding
GREETINGS FROM "THE VIDEO HUTT";
Our DVDs use no high speed, "ZIP" Recordings or time compression What so ever. This makes for less machine to Machine incompatibily, less chance of dropout & pixalation. When DVDs are recorded at high compressed speed, in most cases quality will suffer. Most of our DVDs are recorded at "SP" (2 Hour) speed.
Please Note; OUR SETS ARE "COLLECTOR SETS", Not commercial releases.
Most titles have not, and probably will never be released commercially.
It's nice to have the DVD set, it's even better to be able to watch it.
QUALITY IS RARELY THE CHEAPEST - BUT THE CHEAPEST IS RARELY QUALITY
ALL OUR DVDs INCLUDE A 90 DAY EXACT REPLACEMENT WARRANTY;
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
ALL DVDS COME IN FULL SIZE CASES, WITH box ART & PRINTED DVDS (Not stick on Labels). Much nicer than paper sleves with magic marker trim. We offer you a quality product, not DVDs in a bag !! Something you can display, not hide...
Most are recorded from the original masters; not a third or forth generation copy.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR SERIES, SPECIAL OR MOVIE CHECK WITH US, WE'LL PROBABLY HAVE IT FIRST.....
We do not "Steal" from other vendors, our archives contain over 250,000 hours of programming being added to almost daily from TV Stations & network sources.
((( ALL DOMAIN & COPYRIGHTS ARE IN FORCE )))
((( NO BROADCAST OR RECORDING RIGHTS ARE STATED OR IMPLIED )))
((( FOR PRIVATE & HOME USE ONLY )))
((( NOT TO BE DUPLICATED, REPACKAGED AND OR RESOLD )))
Please note; these trades, and or donations, are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for profit, but for accumulated costs involved in the process required. All charges placed on the purchase of any and all video footage is attached to the time, materials required, depreciation of equipment, packaging & shipping of these items.
REGULAR ORDERS ARE SHIPPED 1st. CLASS MAIL w/ DELIVERY CONFORMATION AVAILABLE..
LARGE ORDERS ARE SHIPPED VIA MEDIA MAIL UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED.
Tracking Numbers, Priorty Mail & other services are available at additional cost.
Please contact us for information.
We ACCEPT; ALL MAJOR CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS,(On Line & By Phone)
MONEY ORDERS, *Company & *Personal Checks (MADE PAYABLE TO M&M DISTRIBUTORS- NOT VIDEO HUTT)/ *Held 10-14 Days, or until they clear your bank.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE !!!
Any Questions, please feel free to contact us...The Video Hutt inc. since 1965
|Pay with: ||Credit Cards with Stripe,Cash,Money Order/Cashiers Check,Personal check|
||$19.95 (Fixed) US Dollars
|| Johnstown, PA [United States]
||Shipping within United States: |
5-9 Day Ground Service: FREE
Shipping outside of United States:
$13.70 first item,
$9.95 each additional
||3 weeks ago