COMPLETE BOX & DISK ART INCLUDED…………………………………FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
LOVE & WAR
Love & War was the most popular new sitcom on United States Television in season 1992-93 - jokingly described as Law & Order meets Cheers - owing to the presence of Susan Dey (who played Grace Van Owen in the legal drama LA Law, as well as, years earlier, Laurie Partridge in The Partridge Family) and the ensemble setting in a restaurant/bar. Susan Dey co-starred as Wallis 'Wally' Porter, an attractive and up market businesswoman/chef who loses not only her husband but also her swanky New York restaurant, Chez Wally, when she is divorced. Desperate for a few double vodkas after the settlement hearing, she stops by the Blue Shamrock, a down market Manhattan bar and grill, and, on impulse, buys the majority share in the place from its current owner, big Ike Johnson (who nonetheless agrees to stay on as manager), vowing to turn it into a chic venue. The Blue Shamrock swiftly brings Wally together with one of the bar's principal habitués, Jack Stein, an intolerant and opinionated reporter for the New York Register newspaper, and, although complete opposites, they waste little time in cementing a relationship, going to bed in the second episode (the sitcom aired in the US after the watershed); their alliance forms the bedrock of the series from this point on.
Jay Thomas as Jack Stein
Susan Dey as Wallis "Wally" Porter [ 1 ]
Annie Potts as Dana Palladino [ 2-3 ]
Suzie Plakson as Mary Margaret "Meg" Tynan
Charlie Robinson as Abe Johnson
Joanna Gleason as Nadine Berkus
Joel Murray as Ray Litvak
Michael Nouri as Kip
John Hancock as Ike Johnson [ 1 ]
65 - 30 MINUTE EPISODES MAKE UP THIS SERIES
THIS 13 DVD SET CONTAINS 56 OF THESE EPISODES
1. 21-Sep-1992 Love Is Hell (1);;
2. 21-Sep-1992 Love Is Hell (2);;
3. 28-Sep-1992 Step Two ;;
4. 05-Oct-1992 Check, Please ;;
5. 12-Oct-1992 Waiting for Henry ;;
6. 19-Oct-1992 What Are You Wearing? ;;
7. 26-Oct-1992 Voyage of the Damned ;;
8. 02-Nov-1992 Bustiers and Body Points ;;
9. 09-Nov-1992 Monday, Monday;;
10. 16-Nov-1992 For John;;
11. 30-Nov-1992 The Doppler Effect ;;
N/A 12. 07-Dec-1992 Not Tonight, Honey ;;
13. 14-Dec-1992 A Christmas Kvell ;;
14. 04-Jan-1993 The Prima Dava ;;
15. 11-Jan-1993 PMS, I Love You ;;
16. 18-Jan-1993 The Whitewash ;;
17. 01-Feb-1993 Two on the Aisle ;;
18. 08-Feb-1993 Tattoo You ;;
19. 15-Feb-1993 Valentine's Day ;;
20. 22-Feb-1993 The Big Lie ;;
21. 01-Mar-1993 Friends and Relations ;;
22. 15-Mar-1993 Sick About You ;;
23. 03-May-1993 Opening Day ;;
24. 10-May-1993 Croton on Hudson .
25. 20-Sep-1993 Just in Time
26. 27-Sep-1993 All I Really Need Is the Girl
27. 04-Oct-1993 I Only Have Eyes for You
28. 11-Oct-1993 But Not for You
29. 18-Oct-1993 It Don't Mean a Thing If It
Aien't Got That Swing
30. 25-Oct-1993 Nice Work If You Can Get It
31. 01-Nov-1993 Stormy Weather
32. 08-Nov-1993 They Can't Take That Away from Me
33. 15-Nov-1993 I Got Plenty of Nothing
34. 22-Nov-1993 I Love a Parade
36. 13-Dec-1993 Something's Gotta Give
39. 17-Jan-1994 I Got a Crush on You
42. 28-Feb-1994 How High the Moon?
43. 07-Mar-1994 You Make Me Feel So Young
44. 14-Mar-1994 Bali Ha'i
45. 02-May-1994 Are the Stars Out Tonight?
46. 09-May-1994 Slow Boat to China
47. 19-Sep-1994 The Morning After the Night Before
48. 26-Sep-1994 A Lonely Nation Turns Its Eyes to You
49. 03-Oct-1994 The Squeaky Wheel
50. 10-Oct-1994 The Great Escape
51. 17-Oct-1994 A New York Yankee in Queen Dana's Court
52. 24-Oct-1994 Ten Cents a Dance
53. 07-Nov-1994 Jack's Breast
54. 14-Nov-1994 Moving In
55. 28-Nov-1994 The Luck of the Irish
56. 05-Dec-1994 The Bum
57. 12-Dec-1994 A Purse, a Date, and a Plane
58. 04-Jan-1995 At the Pantheon (1)
59. 11-Jan-1995 At the Pantheon (2)
60. 18-Jan-1995 Nadine Sings the Blues
61. 25-Jan-1995 Mob Story
62. 01-Feb-1995 I'd Like to Be in America
GREETINGS FROM "THE VIDEO HUTT";
Our DVDs use no high speed, "ZIP" Recordings or time compression What so ever. This makes for less machine to Machine incompatibily, less chance of dropout & pixalation. When DVDs are recorded at high compressed speed, in most cases quality will suffer.
It's nice to have the DVD set, it's even better to be able to watch it.
QUALITY IS RARELY THE CHEAPEST - BUT THE CHEAPEST IS RARELY QUALITY
ALL OUR DVDs INCLUDE A 90 DAY EXACT REPLACEMENT WARRANTY;
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
ALL DVDS COME IN FULL SIZE CASES, WITH box ART & PRINTED DVDS (Not stick on Labels). Much nicer than paper sleves with magic marker trim. We offer you a quality product, not DVDs in a bag !! Something you can display, not hide...
Most are recorded from the original masters, when available; not a third or forth generation copy.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR SERIES, SPECIAL OR MOVIE CHECK WITH US, WE'LL PROBABLY HAVE IT FIRST.....
We do not "Steal" from other vendors, our archives contain over 300,000 hours of programming being added to almost daily from TV Stations & network sources.
((( ALL DOMAIN & COPYRIGHTS ARE IN FORCE )))
((( NO BROADCAST OR RECORDING RIGHTS ARE STATED OR IMPLIED )))
((( FOR PRIVATE & HOME USE ONLY )))
((( NOT TO BE DUPLICATED, REPACKAGED AND OR RESOLD )))
Please note; these trades, and or donations, are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for profit, but for accumulated costs involved in the process required. All charges placed on the purchase of any and all video footage is attached to the time, materials required, depreciation of equipment, packaging & shipping of these items.
REGULAR ORDERS ARE SHIPPED WITH DELIVERY CONFORMATION included..
LARGE ORDERS ARE SHIPPED VIA MEDIA MAIL UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUESTED.
Priorty Mail & other services are available at additional cost.
Please contact us for information.
We ACCEPT; ALL MAJOR CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS,(On Line & By Phone)
MONEY ORDERS, *Company & *Personal Checks/ ((( MUST BE PAYABLE TO M&M DISTRIBUTORS-NOT VIDEO HUTT )))*Held 10-14 Days, or until they clear your bank.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE !!!
Any Questions, please feel free to contact us...The Video Hutt inc. since 1965
Divison of; M&M Distributors
|This listing has been disabled, and is no longer available.
||$24.95 (Fixed) US Dollars
|| Johnstown, PA [United States]
||Shipping within United States: |
5-9 Day Ground Service: FREE
Shipping outside of United States:
$13.70 first item,
$9.95 each additional
||more than 1 month ago