Royal Square Tile Insert Point Shower Drains by Serene Steam™
Tile Insert Drains - The newest design trend in showers and bathrooms!
Installed just like tile onto existing shower flange drain.
Kit Include: 1. Tile Insert Grate 1. Tile Insert Body 1. Drain puller key
Buy Now at www.flooringsupplyshop.com
5" x 5" Threaded
5" x 5" Non-Threaded
4" x 4" Threaded
4" x 4" Non-Threaded
All same price
2" outlet, tile tray depth 7/8"
- Stainless Steel 316 Grate
- 2" diameter Central vertical outlet
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch
- No Screws
- Superior Quality
- Most Durable Finishes Available
- Easily Maintained. No Special Cleaning
The Square Tile Insert Point Shower Drains system made entirely of 316 stainless steel
The 2" shower fits all standard 2" drain flanges
Not only attractive, but with greater functionality! Easier to install than a standard drain, the tile insert point drain here is used to keep water where it should be - off the floor, keeping wet areas safe, while retaining clean bathroom lines.
1. Finished shower floor should pitch a minimum of 1% (1/8" per foot) to the shower drain.
2. Rough in floor dimensions should accommodate for wallboard, membrane, mortar and tile such that the overall wall thickness accommodates full length of standard drain.
3. Standard drains all have outlet at center line of length and should be installed level as there is a built in fall in the channel.
*To ensure optimal finish please measure the channel on site - All measurements +- 2mm
Our store open to the public
5047 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90016
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 5:00pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 12:00 noon
For more product visit our web site http://www.flooringsupplyshop.com/
Or call us at 323-731-8453