ARCHIE BUNKER'S PLACE 21 DVD set COMPLETE TV Series
+BONUS 'GLORIA' 2 DVD set (the last 'All In The Family' spin-off)
You will NOT receive just plain unlabeled discs in paper white sleeves. These DVDs are packaged in 2 large Library Acecases, each holding 11-12 DVDs, with laser-printed insert and DVD label artwork included - THE FULL PACKAGE! If you only want an unlabeled disc in a paper sleeve, rather than in a case with insert & label artwork, then we can give you a 25% discount!
Archie Bunker's Place premiered in 1979 as a continuation of the very popular CBS series All in the Family. When the new series began, the focus of the series shifted from Archie and Edith's home life to Archie's bar, Archie's Place, which was now being expanded into a short-order restaurant. Some new regulars were introduced into the series such as Archie's new business partner, Murray Klein, cook Veronica Rooney, and some of Archie's friends, who were formerly recurring guest stars were now regulars or even costars. Edith was seen less frequently in the first season. Then at the beginning of the second season, the unthinkable happened. Edith suddenly died of a stroke, leaving Archie to care for little Stephanie all by himself. Archie later became full owner of the bar and grill with financial advice coming from lawyer/business manager Gary Rabinowitz, who happened to be in love with Archie's niece Billie, who had also come to stay with Archie. Archie Bunker's Place left CBS in 1983.
- CALL US at (443)915-0005, 11AM to 11PM EST, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
- COMES FROM A SMOKE-FREE & PET-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- Includes LASER-PRINTED Color Insert & Label Artwork, sealed and shrink-wrapped, in 2 LARGE 29mm spine ACECASES, brand new, never used.
- NO JUNKY, SMEARY, or STREAKY INK-JET PRINTING
- Region Free (NTSC: Region 0; plays worldwide on ALL players)
- Professional Interactive Menus for Easy Episode Selection
- Precise Chapter Points and Full Screen Playback
- Consecutive Content Playback With No Return To Menu, and in Broadcast Order
PAYMENT & SHIPPING DETAILS
YES WE COMBINE SHIPPING for multiple
1) $5.00 USPS STANDARD rate (7-10 days from time of shipment - unlimited # of
2) $10.00 USPS PRIORITY rate (2-4 days from time of shipment), OR
3) $35.00 USPS OVERNIGHT EXPRESS rate (1 day - package total 2 lbs. or less;
for larger orders, please inquire for a shipping quote)
CANADA - $12.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
INTERNATIONAL - $17.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
We ship most items within 3-5 business days from the time at which payment is
made.PAYMENT METHODS - Please provide your email address to receive an invoice, and please INQUIRE about the online payment methods that we accept. Our preferred method of payment is credit/debit/gift card through an online payment service OR over the phone; CALL US at (443)915-0005, 11AM to 11PM EST, 7 DAYS A WEEK!.
- We accept Amazon Payments.
- We accept credit/debit/gift card payments through our own secure website. We do not require website registration or an account in order to make a card payment with our own secure website. Simply supply your email address to me in order to receive an invoice, and use your credit card to make payment easily, once you receive the invoice at your email.
- We MAY accept a PRIVATE Paypal payment, which is NOT through the sell.com checkout system.
- We accept checks and money orders.
TO RECEIVE AN AMAZON PAYMENTS INVOICE, you must have the option to receive invoices 'Enabled' in your Amazon Payments account. If you have a regular Amazon.com account, then by default you also have an Amazon Payments account. By default, the option is 'NOT Enabled'. You will have to log into your Amazon Payments account, and take the following steps....
1) Go to payments.amazon.com and login to your account using the same credentials as you would to login to your regular
www.amazon.com marketplace account.
2) Click on the Edit My Account Settings tab.
3) Click on Change My Security Settings.
4) Toggle Accept Requests for Payment to ON.
5) Message me back and inform me that I should now send you an Amazon Payments Request.
OUR RETURN POLICY
All sales are final. We replace
damaged or defective discs, but we do not give refunds.
We only give free DVD credits towards our products, with no obligation to
return unwanted discs. We do not
give refunds due to player compatibility problems.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY &
IN THE RARE OCCURRENCE THAT A PROBLEM ARISES
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HASTY NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL COMMENTS WITHOUT CONTACTING
VIDEOFUTURES FIRST AND ALLOWING US A CHANCE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. WE
WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. WITHOUT YOU THE COSTUMER, WERE
WE ARE VERY COMMUNICATIVE AND
REPLY TO ALL EMAILS WITHIN 24-48 HOURS.
ADDITIONALLY, IT IS AGAINST POLICY TO LEAVE
NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT FIRST ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
WITH THE SELLER. THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON FOR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
REMEMBER TO CONTACT VIDEOFUTURES AND ALLOW US A
CHANCE TO REPLY WITHIN SAID TIME. AGAIN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE
ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE IT WITH US BEFORE RESORTING TO A HASTY FEEDBACK SITUATION.