TurboTax Business 2017 – WINDOWS PC ONLY
IF DONT WANT TO WAIT FOR LINK !
THE CHECKOUT TOOL IS HAVING TECHNICAL CHALLENGES. TO PAY PLEASE GO TO
www.ttgareb.biz AND RECEIVE LINKS RIGHT AFTER PAYMENT, DONT WAIT!!
WWW.TTGAREB.BIZ YOU CAN PAID BY PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
Corporations, partnerships, LLCs
Helps you easily prepare and file your business taxes:
• Multi-Member LLCs (Form 1065)
• Partnerships (Form 1065)
• S Corporations (Form 1120S)
• C Corporations (Form 1120)
• Estates and Trusts (Form 1041)
Efile up to five federal tax returns for free
Download- NO CD will be shipped
TO SEE AL FORMS INCLUDED:
TurboTax Business Federal + Fed E-file
• Includes everything needed to complete your business income taxes
• Provides extra step-by-step guidance to help ensure accuracy and maximize business deductions
• Identifies industry specific deductions and simplifies asset depreciation
• Creates W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for your employees and contractors
• Extensive help to back you and support you
• Includes Audit alerts and Free Federal E-filing
State preparation and printing is NOT included in BUSINESS version
Get Your Business Taxes Done Right with TurboTax
TurboTax coaches you every step of the way, double checks your returns, and answers any questions you may have so you can be confident your business taxes are done right.
• Customized for select industries. TurboTax treats you as an individual and provides an experience tailored to your business by spotting commonly overlooked deductions.
• Up-to-date with the latest tax laws, including information on the impact of the new healthcare laws on your business taxes.
• TurboTax product support is available when you need it, so you know you won't get stuck if you have a question.
• TurboTax helps keep your return safe by flagging areas that might trigger an audit. If anything does come up, TurboTax tells you how to fix it. Plus, audit support tools give you access to step-by-step guidance on what to do if the IRS contacts you.
TurboTax Business is the business tax software you've been looking for. Now you can complete your business taxes with confidence — and save money doing it.
Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Personal and Business Taxes
• Customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, multi-member LLC, or Trust).
• Create and distribute K-1 forms electronically in PDF format and save a trip to the post office
• Easy transfer of your Federal Return to your State Return1 (State Return sold separately via easy download)
• Create unlimited W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV forms, printed on plain paper — no need for special-colored ink forms.
• TurboTax streamlines data entry so you can speed through entering all your business expenses
• Automatically import your information directly from your QuickBooks2 files with tax line assignment and guidance to ensure your financial data is properly represented on your tax return.
• If you track expenses manually, TurboTax gives you all the guidance you need to ensure you've covered all income sources and expense categories.
• Extra guidance for preparing multiple businesses, even if they are different entity types.
• Guides you step-by-step through a customized rental real estate experience, so you can rest assured all related income and expenses are covered.
Improved Design and Functionality
• Identifies industry-specific deductions and expenses to help you spot commonly overlooked deductions.
• Easier, streamlined Federal 1041 experience for Estate & Trusts.
• Updated design and editorial for ease and accuracy in all Federal products (1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041), as well as top selling State products (sold separately).
Simplifies Asset Depreciation
• Reviews your large purchases (assets) and helps you determine the most advantageous, tax-saving strategy for your assets.
• Then guides you through calculating and reporting depreciation.
Maximizes Business Deductions to Help You Save
Shows you what business expenses you can deduct including:
• Vehicle Expenses: Shows you whether you'll get a bigger refund using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
• Supplies: Your paper, ink, postage, staples, CDs, coffee, and more can add up to big savings. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
• Large Purchases (Assets): Tells you if you should fully deduct equipment this year of you need to depreciate.
• Promotion and Advertising: Learn how to deduct expenses like brochures, business cards, web sites, and sponsorships.
• Travel: Tells you when (and how much) you can deduct for meals, airfare, taxis, hotels, and more.
Provides Support and Guidance Each Step of the Way
• World-Class Help Built Right In: FAQs, tax topic videos, easy-to-follow tips and how to's, troubleshooting articles, government instructions, and IRS publications, so you can get the answers you need every step of the way.
• 24/7 Support Web Site: Easily search the TurboTax.com Support knowledge base for answers to your specific questions, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
• Free Technical Support: Got a software question? Get answers from a TurboTax expert via phone or live chat3.
Helps Reduce Audit Risk
• Accurately calculates your taxes, guaranteed: If you should get hit with an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, TurboTax will pay you the penalty and interest.
• Checks your return for errors and helps you fix any errors before the IRS spots them.
• Alerts you to audit red flags: Points out deductions and tax situations that may increase your risk of an IRS audit.
Also Available: Audit Defense: Provides full-service representation by a trained tax professional. You will never have to meet with the IRS, unless you want to4.
• Platform: PC
• Processor: For PC: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor.
• Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 3+ / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8. Administrative rights required.
• Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher recommended.
• RAM: 1 GB or more recommended.
• Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband connection highly recommended).
• Hard Disk Space: For PC: 515 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .Net 4 client if not already installed).
• Printer: For PC: Any Windows compatible inkjet or laser printer.
• Third Party Software: Win: Microsoft .Net 4 (included with TurboTax Installer); Adobe Reader 8 or higher. Administrative rights required.
• CD-Rom Drive (for CD version of Software): 2X CD-Rom drive.
Note: State preparation and printing is NOT included in this version. Internet access required for updates and e-filing. Not for use by paid preparers.
Nedd more info? go to:
Digital downlwod - no cd will be shipped
||$49.99 (Fixed) US Dollars
||Always in stock.
|| West Hartford, CT [United States]
||Ask seller for details.