Composeal Gold Crack Isolation Waterproofing Membrane
Available cut or Roll
$1.73 per sq ft
60" widths x 90 ft = 450 sq. ft - 40 mil Thick $749.99
Buy Now - http://www.flooringsupplyshop.com/setting-materials-n-more-83/waterproofing-membranes-134
- The industry’s first heat fused 3-ply membrane. Gives unsurpassed double-protection against common shrinkage cracks found in residential and commercial construction, and prevents water damage and moisture migration.
- For new construction or renovations using ceramic tile, marble, brick or stone.
- Excellent bonding strength.
- Significant labor cost savings with faster, one-step seaming.
- Superior chemical, mildew, fungus resistance.
Ideal for interior and exterior floors, walls and decks over substrates of concrete, cementitious backer units, exterior grade plywood protected by sloped mortar bed or fill, and thick mortar settings beds (mud).
Crack Suppression Capability
Independent laboratory tests, supervised by the Ceramic Tile Institute of Los Angeles, conducted on COMPOSEAL GOLD over a split substrate using the load-bearing Robinson Floor Tester, confirm that COMPOSEAL GOLD has superior strength and ability to protect a properly installed thin-set tile installation from the most common cracks found in residential and commercial construction.
Bonding Direct Capability
COMPOSEAL GOLD’s two outer layers of non-woven polyester heat-fused at 290° F to the inner PVC membrane allows direct-bonding of COMPOSEAL GOLD to both the substrate below and the tile above. The heat-fusion manufacturing process prevents delamination of the polyester backing from the core.
The well-proven COMPOSEAL PVC Shower Pan Liner makes up the inner layer of COMPOSEAL GOLD and gives the same waterproofing protection.
Made in the U.S.A
Composeal Gold Installation Instructions
Solution for Types of Concrete Cracks
In Stock ship same day
Our store open to the public
5047 W Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90016
Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 5:00pm
Sunday 12 noon - 4:00pm
For more product visit our web site http://www.flooringsupplyshop.com
Or call us at 323-731-8453