a.k.a. "The New Leave It To
THE 1984 TV SERIES COMPLETE 13 DVD
+BONUS "Still The Beaver"
1983 PILOT MOVIE DVD
Quality on this set is simply average 7/10.
This show is the continuing adventures of the whole gang. Beaver and the gang
are all grown up. Beaver is divorced and living with his mom with his 2 sons -
Oliver and Kip. Wally has his wife Mary Ellen and daughter and his son Kevin.
Eddie Haskell is still around and has his wife Gert and two sons (played by his
real-life sons) Eddie Jr. and Freddie.
Includes Color Insert/Label Artwork In Standard Black Case
Free (NTSC, Region 0)
Professional Interactive Menus for Easy Episode Selection
Chapter Points and Full Screen Playback
Consecutive Content Playback With No Return To Menu
PAYMENT & SHIPPING DETAILS
YES WE COMBINE SHIPPING for multiple
1) $5.00 USPS STANDARD rate (5-10 days from time of shipment - unlimited # of
2) $7.50 USPS PRIORITY rate (2-3 days from time of shipment), OR
3) $25.00 USPS OVERNIGHT EXPRESS rate (1 day - package total 2 lbs. or less;
for larger orders, please inquire for a shipping quote)
CANADA - $11.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
INTERNATIONAL - $13.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
We ship most items within 2-3 business days from the time at which payment is
PAYMENT METHODS - Please INQUIRE about the online payment methods that we accept. Our preferred method of payment is credit/debit/gift card through an online payment service OR over the phone; call us at (443)632-6355.
- We accept Amazon Payments.
- We accept credit/debit/gift card payments through our own secure website, which does not require website registration or an account in order to make a card payment with our own secure website. Simply supply your email address to me in order to receive an invoice, and use your credit card to make payment easily, once you receive the invoice at your email.
- We MAY accept a PRIVATE Paypal payment, which is NOT through the sell.com checkout system.
- We accept checks and money orders.
TO RECEIVE AN AMAZON PAYMENTS INVOICE, you must have the option to receive invoices 'Enabled' in your Amazon Payments account. If you have a regular Amazon.com account, then by default you also have an Amazon Payments account. By default, the option is 'NOT Enabled'. You will have to log into your Amazon Payments account, and take the following steps....
1) Go to payments.amazon.com and login to your account using the same credentials as you would to login to your regular
www.amazon.com marketplace account.
2) Click on the Edit My Account Settings tab.
3) Click on Change My Security Settings.
4) Toggle Accept Requests for Payment to ON.
5) Message me back and inform me that I should now send you an Amazon Payments Request.
RETURNS & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
All sales are final. We replace damaged or defective
discs, but we do not give refunds. We only give free DVD
credits towards our products, with no obligation to return unwanted discs.
We do not give refunds due to player compatibility problems.
In the rare occurrence that a disc is defective or does not completely
function, we will replace it free of charge. We are not responsible for
player incompatibility issues. Your player may not be compatible with the
latest disc formats, particularly if you have an early model player. If
you suspect that you might have an issue, please provide us with your player's
brand/model details, and we will look into this for you.
FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.
IN THE RARE OCCURRENCE THAT A PROBLEM ARISES PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HASTY
NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL COMMENTS WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST AND ALLOWING US A
CHANCE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
WITHOUT YOU THE COSTUMER, WERE NOTHING!!
WE ARE VERY COMMUNICATIVE AND REPLY TO ALL EMAILS WITHIN 24-48 HOURS.
ADDITIONALLY, IT IS AGAINST POLICY TO LEAVE NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
WITHOUT FIRST ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SELLER.
REMEMBER TO CONTACT US AND ALLOW US A CHANCE TO REPLY WITHIN SAID TIME.
AGAIN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE IT WITH US BEFORE LEAVING
NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.