The COMPLETE SERIES of 32 EPISODES on a 3 DVD set
Popples resemble brightly colored teddy bears or marsupials, and have pouches on their backs that they can go into and resemble brightly colored balls. The name "Popple" is a reference to the popping sound they make when unfolding themselves from such a ball, or pulling objects from their pouches. In the cartoon Popples commonly pull large items from their pouches that couldn't possibly fit inside, which come from hammerspace. In "Popples Alley", one of the Popples' human friends looks inside one of their pouches and sees numerous objects floating in a void.
Nine of the Popples live with a human brother and sister, Billy and Bonnie Wagner. Billy and Bonnie think they are the only kids who have Popples until a neighbor family moves in and they have their own Popples — the Rock Stars, Pufflings, and Babies. The Popples tend to come around and mess up whatever the kids are trying to do; e.g., if the kids are trying to brush their teeth, the Popples end up spilling water, toothpaste and soap all over the bathroom. If the kids are trying to clean their rooms, the Popples come along, mess up the room even worse and then help them get everything back to normal just in the nick of time. The plot revolved around the children's efforts to hide the existence of the Popples from the adults around them.
Includes Color Insert/Label Artwork In Standard Black AceCase
Free (NTSC, Region 0)
Professional Interactive Menus for Easy Episode Selection
Chapter Points and Full Screen Playback
Consecutive Content Playback With No Return To Menu
PAYMENT & SHIPPING DETAILS
YES WE COMBINE SHIPPING for multiple
1) $5.00 USPS STANDARD rate (3-5 days from time of shipment - unlimited # of
2) $7.50 USPS PRIORITY rate (2-3 days from time of shipment), OR
3) $25.00 USPS OVERNIGHT EXPRESS rate (1 day - package total 2 lbs. or less;
for larger orders, please inquire for a shipping quote)
CANADA - $9.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
INTERNATIONAL - $11.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
We ship most items within 2-3 business days from the time at which payment is
made.PAYMENT METHODS - Please provide your email address to receive an invoice, and please INQUIRE about the online payment methods that we accept. Our preferred method of payment is credit/debit/gift card through an online payment service OR over the phone; CALL US at (443)915-0005, 11AM to 11PM EST, 7 DAYS A WEEK!.
- We accept Amazon Payments.
- We accept credit/debit/gift card payments through our own secure website. We do not require website registration or an account in order to make a card payment with our own secure website. Simply supply your email address to me in order to receive an invoice, and use your credit card to make payment easily, once you receive the invoice at your email.
- We MAY accept a PRIVATE Paypal payment, which is NOT through the sell.com checkout system.
- We accept checks and money orders.
TO RECEIVE AN AMAZON PAYMENTS INVOICE, you must have the option to receive invoices 'Enabled' in your Amazon Payments account. If you have a regular Amazon.com account, then by default you also have an Amazon Payments account. By default, the option is 'NOT Enabled'. You will have to log into your Amazon Payments account, and take the following steps....
1) Go to payments.amazon.com and login to your account using the same credentials as you would to login to your regular
www.amazon.com marketplace account.
2) Click on the Edit My Account Settings tab.
3) Click on Change My Security Settings.
4) Toggle Accept Requests for Payment to ON.
5) Message me back and inform me that I should now send you an Amazon Payments Request.
OUR RETURN POLICY
All sales are final. We replace
damaged or defective discs, but we do not give refunds.
We only give free DVD credits towards our products, with no obligation to
return unwanted discs. We do not
give refunds due to player compatibility problems.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY &
In the rare occurrence that a disc is defective or does not completely
function, we will replace it free of charge. We are not responsible for
player incompatibility issues. Your player may not be compatible with the
latest disc formats, particularly if you have an early model player. If
you suspect that you might have an issue, please provide us with your player's
brand/model details, and we will look into this for you.
FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.
IN THE RARE OCCURRENCE THAT A PROBLEM ARISES PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HASTY
NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL COMMENTS WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST AND ALLOWING US A
CHANCE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
WITHOUT YOU THE COSTUMER, WERE NOTHING!!
WE ARE VERY COMMUNICATIVE AND REPLY TO ALL EMAILS WITHIN 24-48 HOURS.
ADDITIONALLY, IT IS AGAINST POLICY TO LEAVE NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
WITHOUT FIRST ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SELLER.
REMEMBER TO CONTACT US AND ALLOW US A CHANCE TO REPLY WITHIN SAID TIME.
AGAIN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE IT WITH US BEFORE LEAVING
NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.