The COMPLETE ANIMATED SERIES of 14 episodes on a
Hashimoto, a Japanese mouse, explains the customs of the east to some visiting
mice. A cat makes off with one of the visitors, Hashimoto goes to the rescue,
bests the cat with judo, and then teaches it to his western visitors.
Includes Color Insert/Label Artwork In Standard Black Case
Free (NTSC, Region 0)
Professional Interactive Menus for Easy Episode Selection
Chapter Points and Full Screen Playback
Consecutive Content Playback With No Return To Menu
& SHIPPING DETAILS
YES WE COMBINE SHIPPING for multiple
1) $5.00 USPS STANDARD rate (7-10 days from time of shipment - unlimited # of
2) $7.50 USPS PRIORITY rate (2-4 days from time of shipment), OR
3) $25.00 USPS OVERNIGHT EXPRESS rate (1 day - package total 2 lbs. or less;
for larger orders, please inquire for a shipping quote)
CANADA - $8.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
INTERNATIONAL - $10.00 USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL
We ship most items within 2-3 business days from the time at which payment is
made.PAYMENT METHODS - Please provide your email address to receive an invoice, and please INQUIRE about the online payment methods that we accept. Our preferred method of payment is credit/debit/gift card through our secure website, or through any online payment service, OR over the phone; CALL US at (443)915-0005, 11AM to 11PM EST, 7 DAYS A WEEK!.
- We accept credit/debit/gift card payments through our own secure website. We do not require website registration or an account in order to make a card payment with our own secure website. Simply supply your email address to me in order to receive an invoice, and use your credit card to make payment easily, once you receive the invoice at your email.
- We MAY accept a PRIVATE Paypal payment, which is NOT through the sell.com checkout system.
- We accept checks and money orders.
RETURNS & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
All sales are final. We replace
damaged or defective discs, but we do not give refunds.
We only give free DVD credits towards our products, with no obligation to
return unwanted discs. We do not
give refunds due to player compatibility problems.
In the rare occurrence that a disc is defective or does not completely
function, we will replace it free of charge. We are not responsible for
player incompatibility issues. Your player may not be compatible with the
latest disc formats, particularly if you have an early model player. If
you suspect that you might have an issue, please provide us with your player's
brand/model details, and we will look into this for you.
FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO
BOTH BUYER & SELLER.
IN THE RARE OCCURRENCE THAT A PROBLEM ARISES
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HASTY NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL COMMENTS WITHOUT CONTACTING
VIDEOFUTURES FIRST AND ALLOWING US A CHANCE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. WE
WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. WITHOUT YOU THE COSTUMER, WERE
WE AT VIDEOFUTURES ARE VERY COMMUNICATIVE AND
REPLY TO ALL EMAILS WITHIN 24-48 HOURS.
ADDITIONALLY, IT IS AGAINST POLICY TO LEAVE
NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT FIRST ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
WITH THE SELLER.
REMEMBER TO CONTACT VIDEOFUTURES AND ALLOW US A
CHANCE TO REPLY WITHIN SAID TIME. AGAIN, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE
ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE IT WITH US BEFORE LEAVING NEUTRAL OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.