**These are IN STOCK and available as of 2015**
Click the blue "Add to Cart" to purchase this item using any debit/credit card safely and easily.
To pay by Paypal: send me a message with your email address. =)
I can also take checks, money orders & well-concealed cash.
I ship ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! ;) ALL of my DVDs can be coded REGION FREE and will play in USA, Australia, the UK, Canada or anywhere else in the world! :]
This ad is for a DVD of the MSNBC documentary series "Lock Up". This dynamic and sometimes scary documentary series takes a look inside prisons and jails like no other series have ever done.
You have your choice of the following episodes of Lock Up, each episode is $7.99. You message me and tell me which episodes you would like. =)
If you wish to buy more than one DVD or a group of DVDs, make me an offer! NO reasonable offer is refused in my store! =)
I have the following episodes on DVD:
-Lock Up: inside Angola Prison
(I also have HBO's The Farm documentary on Angola, Part One AND Part Two!)
- Alaska Spring Creek
- Girls in Juvenile
- Kern Valley (Women's Prison)
- LA County (2 Hours Long)
- Return to Pelican Bay
- North Carolina (Women's Prison)
- Wabash Prison
- Indiana State
- Return to Rikers
- Riverbend Prison
- Corcoran 8 (Gladiator Fights)
- Return to Corcoran
- San Quentin
- Joilet Prison
- Folsom Prison
- Girls in Trouble
- Angola Prison
- New Mexico
- Valley State (Women's Prison)
- Return to Valley State
- Inside SuperMax
- Kentucky Prison
- Utah State Prison
- Davis Correctional Facility (Inmate Diaries)
Lock Up: Holman: Extended Stay:
( $7.99 each ) The new series from MSNBC. I have the following episodes on DVD:
- Till Death do us Part (Inmates with life and death sentences)
- Love Inside (Relationships in and Out of Holman)
- He Takes No Prisoners (Holman's warden runs the prison with both understanding and an iron fist. )
- You Wanna Work Where? (Where inmates work while at Holman.)
- The Shakedown (Inmates are searched for weapons, and drugs.)
- Snake & Fluffy (inmates taking care of pets & more).
I also have the following documentaries on DVD on prison and jails. They are also $7.99 each:
- Parole Board: Bio Channel does inside prisons and tapes prisoners as they face the Parole Board. The shows starts out with their crimes, their meeting with the parole board, and their decisions. I have the following shows: New jersey, Hawaii, Nevada, Illinois and Utah.
- Prison Nation: A startling and frank 2 hour special on prisons around the country. Interviews with some of the most dangerous inmates and tons of footage inside the countries most infamous prisons. Examines in depth how the mentally ill cope with being incarcerated, how inmates sneak in drugs, make and hide weapons, and how the staff and prison guards deal with it all. EXCELLENT!!
- San Quentin: Unlocked: (National Geographic Presents: Inside San Quentin): Some of the most violent and notorious inmates are housed inside San Quentin's prison walls. Dangerous overcrowded, Nat Geo's cameras go inside and catch some of the best footage shot in a prison documentary. Includes footage of one on SQ's most infamous inmate, Scott Peterson.
- San Quentin Film School: "The Students are Given a New Challenge." Inmates at San Quentin attempt to learn documentary style film making while doing time.
- Single Pistol Shot: Russia's prison and death sentences (A single pistol shot to the back of the head). Are these conditions inhumane for even animals to live in? (WARNING: THIS IS A SHOCKING AND GRAPHIC DVD- VIEWER DISCRECTION ADVISED)
- Till Death do us Part: This is the story of several severely battered women imprisoned for the murder of their husbands. None of these women were allowed to use the abuse they suffered as a defense, and this film serves as their defense. GREAT DOCUMENTARY, very informative abuse spousal abuse. Contains photos of abuse and stories of torture and child abuse. Viewer discretion advised.
- Worlds Dangerous Prisons: features some of the mostly shocking prison footage I have ever seen. Includes Santa Martha Prison in Mexico and Lurigancho in Peru where rice and basic shelter are fought over. Inmates run the prison, NOT the guards. Some inmates, sick with aids, or just simply weak; are "outcasts" and must scrounge through garbage to live and eat. NEW 2009!!
- Lock Up: Pendelton Juvenile Extended Stay: I have 3 episodes of this: "Zero toSixty", "Everyone has baggage" and "Goals".
- Prison Lullabies: Women who have babies in prison. Some can keep the babies with them, while others let them go home to serve the remainder of their sentences. Follows 4 women over their sentences, and release and how they try to bond with their babies.
- Discovery Channel: Prison Medical and Prison Boot Camp: Prison Boot camp, an alternative to prison, looks at the toughest boot camp in the US, reforming young people into citizens, not criminals. Prison Medical looks at the medical system in one prison, where prisoners get better and more expensive care then the states citizens. You decide- should we pay for criminals to get better and free medical care?
- At Death House Door: An investigation of the wrongful death of Carlos DeLuna, who was executed in Texas on December 7, 1989, after prosecutors ignored evidence inculpating a man, who bragged to friends about committing the crimes of which DeLuna was convicted.
- Inside an American Jail: 1/2 hour program on Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas. (1/2 hour long)
- Lock-Up: Inside the criminal mind.
- 25 to life: Explores California's "3 strikes" law and those that have been given life sentences for minor crimes such as shoplifting die to the law. Talks with inmates and also Polly Klaus's Grandfather. 30 mins.
- Women Behind Bars (WE Series): I have 2 episodes of this show. Follows women who are in jail for murders. Tell the stories of their crimes, the trials, and their sentences.
- Corcoran NEW! "Extended Stay": "Lock down"
- Corcoran Extended Stay: "Hugs not drugs"
- Lock Up: The criminal Mind: Brain research and cutting edge techniques help combat mental illness and understand the criminal mind.
- Investigative Reports: SuperMax: The Federal Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois, reinstates solitary confinement in 1983 as an experiment, and it becomes the norm around the country, sending many men insane, and making them more dangerous when released.
When you message me- please indicate which episodes you like. I'm happy to make bundle deals and give big discounts on multiple DVDs. =)
Thank you so much for visiting my store. I appreciate all my customers and I'm honored to have your business :)
I ship FAST and I pack right. I provide FREE tracking on ALL my USA orders- tracking information is provided within 48 hours and all orders ship with 72 hours (most ship in 48 hrs.) **(Large bulk orders may take longer) :)
Looking for something you DON'T see in my store? Message me- I have over 3,000 rare DVDs and I will list an item just for you. If I don't have it, I will do my best to find it. I will also beat ANYONE'S price online. =)
|Pay with: ||Credit Cards with Stripe,Cash,Money Order/Cashiers Check,Personal check|
||$7.99 (Negotiable) US Dollars
|| Orlando, FL [United States]
||Shipping within United States: |
US Postal Service 2-9 Day Parcel Select:
Shipping within United States:
US Postal Service 2-3 Day Priority Mail:
Shipping outside of United States:
$6.00 first item,
$0.50 each additional