Please read all the listing description prior to making a purchase. US shipping and handling by priority mail with delivery confirmation $9.00. International shipping and handling by global priority mail $28.00. To ask Questions or to pay online click on Contact the seller.
Payments accepted by:
1. Major Credit and Bank debit/check cards through google checkout and
Propay ~ (must provide me a with a email so I can send you a invoice to
your email with a link to my merchant account to submit payment)
*NOTE: There is NO checkout from this site on any of my listings to pay
online you will need to contact me with your email for a invoice
2. Money Order ~ (Just click on add to cart to checkout)
3. Cashiers Check ~ (Just click on add to cart to checkout)
4. Personal Check (Must clear before item ships (5 to 10 business days)
(Just click on add to cart to checkout)
Picture quality is considered good-to-excellent, unless otherwise noted. Just keep in mind that many of these old films may show some signs of deterioration over the years, so please do not expect "PERFECT" quality. The cost to you is for the Media (blank disk we use), shipping, and time it takes us to do them for you. We do all we can to keep our cost as low as possible to help everyone enjoy the shows we offer.. Many Sites charge lots more than we do for exactly the same sets.. We do not do artwork on dvds and they are shipped in individual sleeves to assure they arrive safe and with delivery confirmation on all orders. DVDs are recorded in DVD-R format, which is compatible with most new DVD Players. Please check your owner's manual or contact the manufacturer to make certain these discs will work with your system before buying. Please check the compatability of your dvd player to play this media. You can go to the website: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php and type in your make and model and check the box that says dvd-r and look down the list to see if your player is compatible.
****Our Policies and Terms you agree on when buying****
1. Please do not purchase if you do not intend to pay.
2. If you wish to pay online by credit/debit card please provide a email when making a offer a invoice will be sent to your email to pay by credit/debit card within 24 hours or less. Please check your spam/junk folder for the invoice if you do not receive the invoice please contact us wewill resend the invoice or send one from one of our other merchant accounts.
3. If paying by mail please include a handwritten note with the item name purchased and your shipping address to ship too.If you want a shipping confirmation sent when the item ships please include your email for a shipping notification from the usps website.
4. If you pay online by credit card a shipping notification will be sent to your email when your package ships again please check all spam and junk folders for the invoice especially with yahoo and aol emails as there have been reported delivery problems with those emails.
5. Your order will be processed in the order in which we receive it. Processing times varies depending on the amount of orders we have ahead of yours. Generally individual orders are processed and mailed within 1 to 3 days business however if you order is large processing time may be 5 to 7 business days or more.
6. Express/overnight shipping is available on orders please ask for a price quote before making your purchase.
7. Please ask any and all questions prior to making your purchase. Please do not submit offers with questions or purchase then ask questions.
8. We do not accept returns or give refunds on this item our policy is to ask the buyer to inspect and check all their items upon receipt if any or defective we will replace them. They buyer must email us directly for replacements of any defective items received.
9. We encourage all buyers to insure their packages we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages after they leave us. If you want your package insured and agree to pay for the insurance please ask us prior to submitting payment. Please make sure you shipping address is correct as we are not responsible for shipping and delivery problems due to the buyer giving us the incorrect address to ship to. If package is returned to us you are responsible for the reshipping charges to reship it.
10. When making a purchase with us you are stating you have read our listing and terms prior to making the purchase and fully understand what you are buying and our polices.
52 episodes of The Name of the Game uncut full length plus pilot (1968) on 22 DVD-R from tv recordings with menus shipped in paper sleeves, no labels. Quality is 7-8 out of 10. No refunds replacement of defective disc only.
Jennie Wild Is Drowning
Keep The Doctor Away
Give Till It Hurts
Cynthia Is Alive And Well
Man Of The People
All The Old Familiar Faces
High On A Rainbow
Shine On Jessie Girl
Beware Of The Watchdog
So Long Baby And Amen
Why I Blew Up Dakota
Chain Of Command
King Of Denmark
Little Bear Dies
Incomparable Connie Walker
Island Of Gold
Wrath Of Angels
Los Angeles 2017
Other Kind Of Spy
Break Out To A Fast Buck
Hard Case Of The Blues
Love In At Ground Zero
Fear Of High Places
Time Is Now
Incident In Berlin
Incident In Palermo
Agent For Plaintiff
|This listing has been disabled, and is no longer available.
||$25.00 (Fixed) US Dollars
||Always in stock.
|| chatsworth, GA [United States]
||Shipping within United States: |
5-9 Day Ground Service:
$9.00 first item,
$1.00 each additional
Shipping within United States:
US Postal Service 2-3 Day Priority Mail:
$12.00 first item,
$1.00 each additional
Shipping outside of United States:
$85.00 first item,
$1.00 each additional
||more than 1 month ago