|CALL TO GLORY TV SERIES 22 EPISODES ON 4 DVDS.
Quality is an 8/10 for picture. Quality of sound is 10/10.
Due to the ease of copying DVDS, all sales are final,
I will replace any defective dvd..
***THIS SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN RELEASED ON RETAIL DVD. THIS SET HAS BEEN RECORDED FROM TV BROADCASTS***
Call To Glory was intended as an ABC mini series,depicting the turbulent 1960's as seen through the eyes of an air force family, a pre-Coach Craig T Nelson stars as Col. Raynor Sarnac and Cindy Picket as his wife Vanessa and Elisabeth Shue and Gabriel Damon with David Hollander and C Thomas Howell and the late Keenan Wynn as the Sarnac family.
The one hour and 36 minute pilot focuses on the Cuban Missile crisis of 1962. This pilot and the mini series itself were originally intended to be aired on ABC in the spring of 1984, but ABC smelled potential in the project and ordered that it be expanded into a thirteen week series. The premiere was moved up to August 13, 1984 with the pilot unveiled right after ABC'S Olympics coverage.
Craig T. Nelson - Col. Raynor Sarnac
Cindy Pickett - Vanessa Sarnac
Elisabeth Shue - Jackie Sarnac
David Hollander - Wesley Sarnac
Gabriel Damon - RH Sarnac
Thomas O'Brien - Patrick Thomas
David Lain Baker - Airman Tom Bonelli
Keenan Wynn - Carl Sarnac
J.D. Cannon - General Hampton
Priscilla Pointer - Lillie
1. air force [1:36] - During the darkest days of the Cuban missile crisis, Raynor is ordered to fly over Cuba to obtain proof that the Russians are installing nuclear warheads.
2. The Move - The entire Sarnac family is thrown into turmoil when Raynor receives a lucrative job offer in the private sector.
3. Blackbird - Raynor faces one of his toughest missions as he tries to prevent a bitter ex-pilot from exposing the details of a top secret mission.
4. Paper Tiger - A dangerous top-secret mission takes Raynor over Red China to see if the Chinese have developed an Atomic Bomb.
5. A Nation Divided - The violence spawned by the Civil Rights Movement hits home when Wesley and a black friend are beaten by teenager racists.
6. Go/No Go - On a mission into the heart of Saigon, Raynor bears personal witness to the horrifying brutality of the government.
7. Call It Courage - Raynor's involvement in a bitter political
controversy could cost him a valued friendship...and ruin his military career.
8. A Wind From the East - Forced to bail out of a crippled plane, Raynor and a Japanese air force officer struggle to survive in a dangerous wilderness.
9. A Moment In the Sun - Raynor is torn between duty and friendship when an air force buddy suddenly develops a crippling fear of flying.
10. Cover Story - While testing a new flight system, Sarnec is hounded by an investigative reporter probing for revelations about defense spending.
11. Realities - Raynor and Vanessa are so involved in their friends' marital problems, they don't notice Carl is facing a crisis of his own.
12. The Wake - Tension mounts in the Sarnac household as Raynor prepares for a mission that has already claimed the life of one of his best test pilots.
13. Medals All of Brass - Raynor is forced to face the harsh truth that an old friend is really a spy for the KGB.
14. A Wind of Change - A flight over Vietnam turns into a journey of terror when Raynor is shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese.
15. Give Unto Caesar - Stiff penalties await a pilot who disobeys orders and brings a Russian defector back to America.
16. Moonchild - The news that a child is on the way puts a wedge in the Sarnac's marriage as they both try to cope with feelings of doubt and guilt.
17. Image - The Sarnac family faces an uncertain future when Venessa decides she needs a break from her husband and children.
18. Fathers and Sons - Raynor finds himself on an emotional roller coaster when he discovers the truth about Carl's illness...and about his daughter's relationship with a new boyfriend.
19. Just In Time - While on special assignment in Vietnam, Raynor launches a dangerous rescue mission to save a Vietnamese boy he wants to adopt.
20. Call To Glory: JFK - Raynor and his family face difficult
personal challenges in the days leading to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
21. Fathers and Daughters - Jackie longs to follow in her father's footsteps and become an air force pilot.
22. The End, The Beginning - Raynor's release from captivity and his homecoming celebration are postponed.
||$18.99 (Fixed) US Dollars
||Always in stock. (Excellent condition)
|| Edison, NJ [United States]
||Shipping within United States: |
US Postal Service 2-9 Day Parcel Select:
$6.01 each item
No shipping outside of United States
||Ask seller for details.
||more than 1 month ago